Chevron to Open Energy Tech Centers in Aberdeen, Perth
Chevron Corporation is opening energy technology centers in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Perth, Australia.
The new Chevron centers are expected to open in early 2007. Approximately 100 techies will be employed at each site. The facilities will complement existing major technology centers operated in California and Texas – those centers provide research, development and technical support to Chevron’s upstream, downstream, global gas and emerging energy businesses around the world.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy