Chevron to Open Energy Tech Centers in Aberdeen, Perth
Chevron Corporation is opening energy technology centers in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Perth, Australia.
The new Chevron centers are expected to open in early 2007. Approximately 100 techies will be employed at each site. The facilities will complement existing major technology centers operated in California and Texas – those centers provide research, development and technical support to Chevron’s upstream, downstream, global gas and emerging energy businesses around the world.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike