Chevron to Open Energy Tech Centers in Aberdeen, Perth
Chevron Corporation is opening energy technology centers in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Perth, Australia.
The new Chevron centers are expected to open in early 2007. Approximately 100 techies will be employed at each site. The facilities will complement existing major technology centers operated in California and Texas – those centers provide research, development and technical support to Chevron’s upstream, downstream, global gas and emerging energy businesses around the world.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B