Chevron to Open Energy Tech Centers in Aberdeen, Perth
Chevron Corporation is opening energy technology centers in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Perth, Australia.
The new Chevron centers are expected to open in early 2007. Approximately 100 techies will be employed at each site. The facilities will complement existing major technology centers operated in California and Texas – those centers provide research, development and technical support to Chevron’s upstream, downstream, global gas and emerging energy businesses around the world.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses