Chevron to Open Energy Tech Centers in Aberdeen, Perth
Chevron Corporation is opening energy technology centers in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Perth, Australia.
The new Chevron centers are expected to open in early 2007. Approximately 100 techies will be employed at each site. The facilities will complement existing major technology centers operated in California and Texas – those centers provide research, development and technical support to Chevron’s upstream, downstream, global gas and emerging energy businesses around the world.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency