Ersol Inks $128 Million PowerLight Deal
ErSol Solar Energy AG has closed its first U.S. deal, signing a five-year contract to deliver solar cells to California’s PowerLight Corporation. The total volume of the new contract amounts to approximately $128.4 million.
Earlier this week, ErSol signed a major polysilicon contract with Wacker Chemie AG.
ErSol says that it considers the U.S., aside from Southern Europe and Asia, as the market with the greatest growth potential for the PV industry.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures