Ersol Inks $128 Million PowerLight Deal
ErSol Solar Energy AG has closed its first U.S. deal, signing a five-year contract to deliver solar cells to California’s PowerLight Corporation. The total volume of the new contract amounts to approximately $128.4 million.
Earlier this week, ErSol signed a major polysilicon contract with Wacker Chemie AG.
ErSol says that it considers the U.S., aside from Southern Europe and Asia, as the market with the greatest growth potential for the PV industry.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals