Ersol Inks $128 Million PowerLight Deal
ErSol Solar Energy AG has closed its first U.S. deal, signing a five-year contract to deliver solar cells to California’s PowerLight Corporation. The total volume of the new contract amounts to approximately $128.4 million.
Earlier this week, ErSol signed a major polysilicon contract with Wacker Chemie AG.
ErSol says that it considers the U.S., aside from Southern Europe and Asia, as the market with the greatest growth potential for the PV industry.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates