Ersol Inks $128 Million PowerLight Deal
ErSol Solar Energy AG has closed its first U.S. deal, signing a five-year contract to deliver solar cells to California’s PowerLight Corporation. The total volume of the new contract amounts to approximately $128.4 million.
Earlier this week, ErSol signed a major polysilicon contract with Wacker Chemie AG.
ErSol says that it considers the U.S., aside from Southern Europe and Asia, as the market with the greatest growth potential for the PV industry.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts