Ersol Inks $128 Million PowerLight Deal
ErSol Solar Energy AG has closed its first U.S. deal, signing a five-year contract to deliver solar cells to California’s PowerLight Corporation. The total volume of the new contract amounts to approximately $128.4 million.
Earlier this week, ErSol signed a major polysilicon contract with Wacker Chemie AG.
ErSol says that it considers the U.S., aside from Southern Europe and Asia, as the market with the greatest growth potential for the PV industry.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program