Hydro Green Energy Gets Thumbs Up from SATOP
According to a study by the Space Alliance Technology Outreach Program, which is funded by NASA, Hydro Green Energy’s kinetic hydro power technology is materially superior to other technologies, to the extent that it can generate 300 percent higher power output than a standard horizontal axial impact turbine of the same diameter, Hydro Green Energy announced.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers