Honeywell Enters Alliance with China’s FibrLINK
Honeywell has entered into a five-year strategic alliance with power industry network and services provider FibrLINK Communications to help China’s power plants improve their energy efficiency and reduce emissions. Honeywell will provide its portfolio of energy solutions used to optimize efficiency of utility plants, according to the press release.
To meet increasing electricity demands, China is constructing new power plants and modernizing existing ones.
Power plant operators will Honeywell applications through FibrLINK’s power industry service networks. Honeywell will monitor power generation in real time to predict future requirements, allocate loads across multiple steam turbine generators and heat amongst boilers, safeguard stable steam production while maintaining steam header pressure.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners