Honeywell Enters Alliance with China’s FibrLINK
Honeywell has entered into a five-year strategic alliance with power industry network and services provider FibrLINK Communications to help China’s power plants improve their energy efficiency and reduce emissions. Honeywell will provide its portfolio of energy solutions used to optimize efficiency of utility plants, according to the press release.
To meet increasing electricity demands, China is constructing new power plants and modernizing existing ones.
Power plant operators will Honeywell applications through FibrLINK’s power industry service networks. Honeywell will monitor power generation in real time to predict future requirements, allocate loads across multiple steam turbine generators and heat amongst boilers, safeguard stable steam production while maintaining steam header pressure.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs