Honeywell Enters Alliance with China’s FibrLINK
Honeywell has entered into a five-year strategic alliance with power industry network and services provider FibrLINK Communications to help China’s power plants improve their energy efficiency and reduce emissions. Honeywell will provide its portfolio of energy solutions used to optimize efficiency of utility plants, according to the press release.
To meet increasing electricity demands, China is constructing new power plants and modernizing existing ones.
Power plant operators will Honeywell applications through FibrLINK’s power industry service networks. Honeywell will monitor power generation in real time to predict future requirements, allocate loads across multiple steam turbine generators and heat amongst boilers, safeguard stable steam production while maintaining steam header pressure.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls