Honeywell Enters Alliance with China’s FibrLINK
Honeywell has entered into a five-year strategic alliance with power industry network and services provider FibrLINK Communications to help China’s power plants improve their energy efficiency and reduce emissions. Honeywell will provide its portfolio of energy solutions used to optimize efficiency of utility plants, according to the press release.
To meet increasing electricity demands, China is constructing new power plants and modernizing existing ones.
Power plant operators will Honeywell applications through FibrLINK’s power industry service networks. Honeywell will monitor power generation in real time to predict future requirements, allocate loads across multiple steam turbine generators and heat amongst boilers, safeguard stable steam production while maintaining steam header pressure.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations