Waste Management Turns Conservation into Advertising Tool
Companies are beginning to realize the public relations’ benefits of going green. Waste Management has introduced a new television advertising campaign that focuses on environmental messages, including its role as a major recycler.
– Waste Management recycles enough paper to save more than 41 million trees.
– The company generates enough green energy to power more than a million homes.
– Waste Management landfills provide more than 17,000 acres of wildlife habitat, some of which is certified by the Wildlife Habitat Council, a nonprofit, non-lobbying 501(c)-3 group of corporations, conservation organizations and individuals dedicated to restoring and enhancing wildlife habitat.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market