Waste Management Turns Conservation into Advertising Tool
Companies are beginning to realize the public relations’ benefits of going green. Waste Management has introduced a new television advertising campaign that focuses on environmental messages, including its role as a major recycler.
– Waste Management recycles enough paper to save more than 41 million trees.
– The company generates enough green energy to power more than a million homes.
– Waste Management landfills provide more than 17,000 acres of wildlife habitat, some of which is certified by the Wildlife Habitat Council, a nonprofit, non-lobbying 501(c)-3 group of corporations, conservation organizations and individuals dedicated to restoring and enhancing wildlife habitat.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project