Boise Mayor Orders Use of Biodiesel
Eleven Treasure Valley Stinker Stations are now making the fuel available at selected pumps. The stations upgraded their pumps and equipment to carry the environmentally friendly gas blend after receiving a $124,000 grant from the U-S Department of Energy and the Idaho Department of Water Resources.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers