NYC Yellow Cabs Go Green
With a green light and approval, Hybrid Technologies will put into service a fully converted L-PT cruiser. Hybrid selected to utilize Daimler Chryslers PT Cruiser after several meetings with the New York City Taxi Commission.
The all lithium taxi will be hitting the streets of New York City within the next two months. It is anticipated that the L version taxi will also be used to highlight the Yellow Cabs 100th Anniversary in NYC which commences in 2007.
Ballard Power Systems 312V 67 MS electric drive system has been selected for the NYC lithium taxi.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates