NYC Yellow Cabs Go Green
With a green light and approval, Hybrid Technologies will put into service a fully converted L-PT cruiser. Hybrid selected to utilize Daimler Chryslers PT Cruiser after several meetings with the New York City Taxi Commission.
The all lithium taxi will be hitting the streets of New York City within the next two months. It is anticipated that the L version taxi will also be used to highlight the Yellow Cabs 100th Anniversary in NYC which commences in 2007.
Ballard Power Systems 312V 67 MS electric drive system has been selected for the NYC lithium taxi.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store