NYC Yellow Cabs Go Green
With a green light and approval, Hybrid Technologies will put into service a fully converted L-PT cruiser. Hybrid selected to utilize Daimler Chryslers PT Cruiser after several meetings with the New York City Taxi Commission.
The all lithium taxi will be hitting the streets of New York City within the next two months. It is anticipated that the L version taxi will also be used to highlight the Yellow Cabs 100th Anniversary in NYC which commences in 2007.
Ballard Power Systems 312V 67 MS electric drive system has been selected for the NYC lithium taxi.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling