WorldWater & Power Contracts to Build $446,250 Solar System for NJ Center
WorldWater & Power has signed a $446,250 contract with The Center for Great Expectations to build a roof-top solar power system for the Center’s new facility under construction in Somerville, New Jersey.
Grants from the N.J. Clean Energy Program and N.J. Housing Mortgage Finance Agency will pay for 50 percent of the solar installation cost and The Center will earn Solar Renewable Energy Certificates on a long-term basis.
“We estimate that solar energy will provide close to 100 percent of the electrical needs of the facility,” said Cassandra Kling, WorldWater’s Director of Business Development for the Eastern U.S.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation