WorldWater & Power Contracts to Build $446,250 Solar System for NJ Center
WorldWater & Power has signed a $446,250 contract with The Center for Great Expectations to build a roof-top solar power system for the Center’s new facility under construction in Somerville, New Jersey.
Grants from the N.J. Clean Energy Program and N.J. Housing Mortgage Finance Agency will pay for 50 percent of the solar installation cost and The Center will earn Solar Renewable Energy Certificates on a long-term basis.
“We estimate that solar energy will provide close to 100 percent of the electrical needs of the facility,” said Cassandra Kling, WorldWater’s Director of Business Development for the Eastern U.S.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency