WorldWater & Power Contracts to Build $446,250 Solar System for NJ Center
WorldWater & Power has signed a $446,250 contract with The Center for Great Expectations to build a roof-top solar power system for the Center’s new facility under construction in Somerville, New Jersey.
Grants from the N.J. Clean Energy Program and N.J. Housing Mortgage Finance Agency will pay for 50 percent of the solar installation cost and The Center will earn Solar Renewable Energy Certificates on a long-term basis.
“We estimate that solar energy will provide close to 100 percent of the electrical needs of the facility,” said Cassandra Kling, WorldWater’s Director of Business Development for the Eastern U.S.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council