WorldWater & Power Contracts to Build $446,250 Solar System for NJ Center
WorldWater & Power has signed a $446,250 contract with The Center for Great Expectations to build a roof-top solar power system for the Center’s new facility under construction in Somerville, New Jersey.
Grants from the N.J. Clean Energy Program and N.J. Housing Mortgage Finance Agency will pay for 50 percent of the solar installation cost and The Center will earn Solar Renewable Energy Certificates on a long-term basis.
“We estimate that solar energy will provide close to 100 percent of the electrical needs of the facility,” said Cassandra Kling, WorldWater’s Director of Business Development for the Eastern U.S.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016