John Deere-Suzlon Commitment Crosses 500 MW
Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation has finalized an agreement with John Deere Wind Energy to supply 247 MW in wind turbine capacity.
With this new order John Deere Wind Energy nearly doubles its capacity from Suzlon turbines, crossing 500 MW in just two years. The order, comprising 30 units of the S64-1.25 MW turbine and 100 units of the S88-2.1 MW turbine will be delivered throughout 2007.
Suzlon’s relationship with JDWE began in 2003 with its investment in several Minnesota wind power projects, but quickly expanded to Texas and recently Missouri. JDWEÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s latest order builds upon previous orders, including an order for 238 MW of capacity placed in early 2006.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works