Deyo Installs Solar System at Power Manufacturing Plant
Pacific Energy is finishing the installation of 90 of 180 solar panels as part of an energy-efficient system at Deyo, the makers of custom bicycling clothing for Team Voler Apparel, according to the Times Press Recorder.
Grover Beach, California city officials said the solar panel project is the largest in the cityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s history, based on records dating back to 1997. According to building officials in Pismo Beach and Arroyo Grande, no commercial solar panel system exists in either of the two cities that rivals the scale of the 180-panel Grover Beach project.
The installation cost an estimated $300,000, with rebates expected to reimburse 40 percent of that cost. The energy created by the panels will power one 18,000-square-foot building, which houses sublimation cylinders and sewing machines.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store