Deyo Installs Solar System at Power Manufacturing Plant
Pacific Energy is finishing the installation of 90 of 180 solar panels as part of an energy-efficient system at Deyo, the makers of custom bicycling clothing for Team Voler Apparel, according to the Times Press Recorder.
Grover Beach, California city officials said the solar panel project is the largest in the cityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s history, based on records dating back to 1997. According to building officials in Pismo Beach and Arroyo Grande, no commercial solar panel system exists in either of the two cities that rivals the scale of the 180-panel Grover Beach project.
The installation cost an estimated $300,000, with rebates expected to reimburse 40 percent of that cost. The energy created by the panels will power one 18,000-square-foot building, which houses sublimation cylinders and sewing machines.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility