Georgia Gov. Proposes Biofuel Tax Incentive
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perduehas proposed a sales tax exemption for materials and equipment used in the construction of biofuel facilities in Georgia, The Atlanta Business Chronicle reports. The four percent tax incentive could mean annual savings of $2 million to 4 million. Facilities must produce fuels from Georgia-grown agriculture products and biomass.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment