Georgia Gov. Proposes Biofuel Tax Incentive
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perduehas proposed a sales tax exemption for materials and equipment used in the construction of biofuel facilities in Georgia, The Atlanta Business Chronicle reports. The four percent tax incentive could mean annual savings of $2 million to 4 million. Facilities must produce fuels from Georgia-grown agriculture products and biomass.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.