Pepco Wins Baltimore City Public Schools Contract
Pepco Energy Services will provide a comprehensive energy efficiency and guaranteed savings program for the Baltimore City Public School System. Pepco Energy Services has served as the
electricity supplier to the Baltimore City Public School System since June, 2006. Pepco says the contract is worth $55 million and will provide over $27 million in guaranteed energy cost savings.
The 15-year contract calls for Pepco Energy Services to provide high-efficiency lighting and water conservation measures, the replacement of heating and cooling systems, the expansion of the energy management control system and the installation of new windows. Construction is underway and is expected to be completed by November, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation