Pepco Wins Baltimore City Public Schools Contract
Pepco Energy Services will provide a comprehensive energy efficiency and guaranteed savings program for the Baltimore City Public School System. Pepco Energy Services has served as the
electricity supplier to the Baltimore City Public School System since June, 2006. Pepco says the contract is worth $55 million and will provide over $27 million in guaranteed energy cost savings.
The 15-year contract calls for Pepco Energy Services to provide high-efficiency lighting and water conservation measures, the replacement of heating and cooling systems, the expansion of the energy management control system and the installation of new windows. Construction is underway and is expected to be completed by November, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform