Pepco Wins Baltimore City Public Schools Contract
Pepco Energy Services will provide a comprehensive energy efficiency and guaranteed savings program for the Baltimore City Public School System. Pepco Energy Services has served as the
electricity supplier to the Baltimore City Public School System since June, 2006. Pepco says the contract is worth $55 million and will provide over $27 million in guaranteed energy cost savings.
The 15-year contract calls for Pepco Energy Services to provide high-efficiency lighting and water conservation measures, the replacement of heating and cooling systems, the expansion of the energy management control system and the installation of new windows. Construction is underway and is expected to be completed by November, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform