Pepco Wins Baltimore City Public Schools Contract
Pepco Energy Services will provide a comprehensive energy efficiency and guaranteed savings program for the Baltimore City Public School System. Pepco Energy Services has served as the
electricity supplier to the Baltimore City Public School System since June, 2006. Pepco says the contract is worth $55 million and will provide over $27 million in guaranteed energy cost savings.
The 15-year contract calls for Pepco Energy Services to provide high-efficiency lighting and water conservation measures, the replacement of heating and cooling systems, the expansion of the energy management control system and the installation of new windows. Construction is underway and is expected to be completed by November, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike