Office Depot’s Green Book Hits Europe
Office Depot Inc. has expanded distribution of its b-to-b catalog of environmentally friendly products to five countries in Europe, including Britain, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
The catalog, called The Green Book, was launched in the U.S. in 2003, with the goal of helping companies understand the environmentally friendly products offered by Office Depot, writes DM News (via Media Buyer Planner). Since then, the company has experienced growth in “green sales,” according to Yalmaz Siddiqui, environmental strategy adviser for Office Depot.
About 15 percent of the catalog is dedicated to education, and offers tips on making decisions about green purchases. The catalog will be mailed to existing accounts and prospects, and sales reps will use it as a sales tool.
If successful, Office Depot will consider expanding The Green Book to more countries.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE