DuPont Wins Government Procurement Green Contractor Award
DuPont has won the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Green Contractor Award, given annually to the government contractor that has made the strongest overall commitment to the environment by either offering environmentally friendly products and services or adhering to environmentally sound manufacturing and/or operating procedures.
“DuPont is focused on identifying sustainable solutions for our customers around the world, including government organizations. We believe what is good for business and our customers must also be good for the environment,” said Frank Pugliese, Jr., managing director, DuPont Government Business Development.
DuPont’s Environmental Waste Treatment Unit has made its technology, facilities and service expertise directly available to the government under GSA Schedules. Additionally, an increasing number of DuPont’s commercial products and planned refinements of existing products are becoming available to the government under GSA Schedules, competitively awarded vendor agreements or strategic partnerships with distributors and resellers already doing significant business with the U.S. Federal Government.
You can see DuPont’s sustainability site here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency