DuPont Wins Government Procurement Green Contractor Award
DuPont has won the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Green Contractor Award, given annually to the government contractor that has made the strongest overall commitment to the environment by either offering environmentally friendly products and services or adhering to environmentally sound manufacturing and/or operating procedures.
“DuPont is focused on identifying sustainable solutions for our customers around the world, including government organizations. We believe what is good for business and our customers must also be good for the environment,” said Frank Pugliese, Jr., managing director, DuPont Government Business Development.
DuPont’s Environmental Waste Treatment Unit has made its technology, facilities and service expertise directly available to the government under GSA Schedules. Additionally, an increasing number of DuPont’s commercial products and planned refinements of existing products are becoming available to the government under GSA Schedules, competitively awarded vendor agreements or strategic partnerships with distributors and resellers already doing significant business with the U.S. Federal Government.
You can see DuPont’s sustainability site here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform