DuPont Wins Government Procurement Green Contractor Award
DuPont has won the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Green Contractor Award, given annually to the government contractor that has made the strongest overall commitment to the environment by either offering environmentally friendly products and services or adhering to environmentally sound manufacturing and/or operating procedures.
“DuPont is focused on identifying sustainable solutions for our customers around the world, including government organizations. We believe what is good for business and our customers must also be good for the environment,” said Frank Pugliese, Jr., managing director, DuPont Government Business Development.
DuPont’s Environmental Waste Treatment Unit has made its technology, facilities and service expertise directly available to the government under GSA Schedules. Additionally, an increasing number of DuPont’s commercial products and planned refinements of existing products are becoming available to the government under GSA Schedules, competitively awarded vendor agreements or strategic partnerships with distributors and resellers already doing significant business with the U.S. Federal Government.
You can see DuPont’s sustainability site here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs