DuPont Wins Government Procurement Green Contractor Award
DuPont has won the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Green Contractor Award, given annually to the government contractor that has made the strongest overall commitment to the environment by either offering environmentally friendly products and services or adhering to environmentally sound manufacturing and/or operating procedures.
“DuPont is focused on identifying sustainable solutions for our customers around the world, including government organizations. We believe what is good for business and our customers must also be good for the environment,” said Frank Pugliese, Jr., managing director, DuPont Government Business Development.
DuPont’s Environmental Waste Treatment Unit has made its technology, facilities and service expertise directly available to the government under GSA Schedules. Additionally, an increasing number of DuPont’s commercial products and planned refinements of existing products are becoming available to the government under GSA Schedules, competitively awarded vendor agreements or strategic partnerships with distributors and resellers already doing significant business with the U.S. Federal Government.
You can see DuPont’s sustainability site here.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project