Wal-Mart Makes ‘Climate Project’ Donation and Peddles Gore’s Book
The funds donated by Wal-Mart will be used to train 1,000 lecturers, who will share information on environmental affairs to audiences across America.
The donation coincides with the release of Gore’s documentary and book, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which is now available at more than 3,900 Wal-Mart stores and Sam’s Club locations nationwide. Wal-Mart is also selling a DVD package, which includes the documentary and a compact fluorescent light bulb.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT