Wal-Mart Makes ‘Climate Project’ Donation and Peddles Gore’s Book
The funds donated by Wal-Mart will be used to train 1,000 lecturers, who will share information on environmental affairs to audiences across America.
The donation coincides with the release of Gore’s documentary and book, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which is now available at more than 3,900 Wal-Mart stores and Sam’s Club locations nationwide. Wal-Mart is also selling a DVD package, which includes the documentary and a compact fluorescent light bulb.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland