Wal-Mart Makes ‘Climate Project’ Donation and Peddles Gore’s Book
The funds donated by Wal-Mart will be used to train 1,000 lecturers, who will share information on environmental affairs to audiences across America.
The donation coincides with the release of Gore’s documentary and book, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which is now available at more than 3,900 Wal-Mart stores and Sam’s Club locations nationwide. Wal-Mart is also selling a DVD package, which includes the documentary and a compact fluorescent light bulb.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage