Wal-Mart Makes ‘Climate Project’ Donation and Peddles Gore’s Book
The funds donated by Wal-Mart will be used to train 1,000 lecturers, who will share information on environmental affairs to audiences across America.
The donation coincides with the release of Gore’s documentary and book, “An Inconvenient Truth,” which is now available at more than 3,900 Wal-Mart stores and Sam’s Club locations nationwide. Wal-Mart is also selling a DVD package, which includes the documentary and a compact fluorescent light bulb.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy