CPUC Issues Proposed Decision on REC Ownership
Renewable distributed generation owners are allowed to maintain ownership of all their RECs irrespective of whether or not they participate in the CSI, self-generation incentive program, or net metering programs.
The proposal will be on the January 11th Commission meeting agenda. Comments are due 20 days from today and reply comments are due five days after that.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store