CPUC Issues Proposed Decision on REC Ownership
Renewable distributed generation owners are allowed to maintain ownership of all their RECs irrespective of whether or not they participate in the CSI, self-generation incentive program, or net metering programs.
The proposal will be on the January 11th Commission meeting agenda. Comments are due 20 days from today and reply comments are due five days after that.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners