CPUC Issues Proposed Decision on REC Ownership
Renewable distributed generation owners are allowed to maintain ownership of all their RECs irrespective of whether or not they participate in the CSI, self-generation incentive program, or net metering programs.
The proposal will be on the January 11th Commission meeting agenda. Comments are due 20 days from today and reply comments are due five days after that.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform