CPUC Issues Proposed Decision on REC Ownership
Renewable distributed generation owners are allowed to maintain ownership of all their RECs irrespective of whether or not they participate in the CSI, self-generation incentive program, or net metering programs.
The proposal will be on the January 11th Commission meeting agenda. Comments are due 20 days from today and reply comments are due five days after that.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike