CPUC Issues Proposed Decision on REC Ownership
Renewable distributed generation owners are allowed to maintain ownership of all their RECs irrespective of whether or not they participate in the CSI, self-generation incentive program, or net metering programs.
The proposal will be on the January 11th Commission meeting agenda. Comments are due 20 days from today and reply comments are due five days after that.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls