Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant