Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs