Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike