Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B