Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion