Top Ad Agencies Take Shot at Energy PSAs
The New York Times enlisted three advertising agencies to imagine that the Ad Council, the nonprofit organization behind memorable public service announcements, had asked them to create the definitive campaign to promote energy conservation.
Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, and Anomaly were the agencies involved. Check out the efforts here.
“To compel people to change their behavior, we need to help them decide what’s at stake is worth changing their lifestyle for,” said Gail Barlow, creative director with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, an advertising agency in New York. “You need to identify something that people hold dearly.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Ringdale Intros Monitoring and Data Logger
- Better Buildings Neighborhood Program Offers Lessons for Energy Efficiency
- Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Receives Rebate for LEDs
- Energy Management Is a Key Corporate Strategy
- PEZY Wins Top 3 Spots in Supercomputer Cooling Rankings
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 18
- LEED Certification, Energy Efficiency Increase Property Values
- Lumber Company Locates Kilns at Landfill to Use Methane