Dell Hits Goal of Global Free Recycling for Consumers
Dell has launched free recycling in several additional markets, meeting a timetable set in June to provide free recycling of any Dell-branded product for consumers worldwide as part of its global recycling policy. According to Dell, it’s the first and only computer manufacturer to offer such a program.
This recycling offer is designed for consumers and includes responsible recycling of used Dell-branded computers and peripheral equipment at no-charge. The service does not require a replacement purchase.
Dell recently expanded recycling services into several markets to meet its goal, including Brazil, China, India, South Korea, Mexico, and Taiwan. Recycling services for consumers were either added or enhanced in Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand.
Dell also offers product recovery services to business and institutional customers in most major markets.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report