Dell Hits Goal of Global Free Recycling for Consumers
Dell has launched free recycling in several additional markets, meeting a timetable set in June to provide free recycling of any Dell-branded product for consumers worldwide as part of its global recycling policy. According to Dell, it’s the first and only computer manufacturer to offer such a program.
This recycling offer is designed for consumers and includes responsible recycling of used Dell-branded computers and peripheral equipment at no-charge. The service does not require a replacement purchase.
Dell recently expanded recycling services into several markets to meet its goal, including Brazil, China, India, South Korea, Mexico, and Taiwan. Recycling services for consumers were either added or enhanced in Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand.
Dell also offers product recovery services to business and institutional customers in most major markets.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency