BPA Issues Renewable Energy RFP
Bonneville Power Administration, a federal power marketing agency based in Portland, Oregon has issued an RFP for the research and development of new renewable energy technologies for the BPA and the utilities it serves in the Pacific Northwest, North American Windpower reports.
The RFP is being issued under BPA’s new Renewable Energy Technology Program and will accept proposals regarding wind, ocean wave and in-stream tidal projects.
The BPA says it will support the funding up to 65 percent of the total project costs. All proposals are due by Jan. 19, 2007 – any questions can be directed to Diane Roth at (503) 230-5091. Download the RFP.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida