Multi-Site Manager Monitors Remote Solar Sites
Fat Spaniel Technologies has launched TriStar Multi-Site Manager, a product designed to allow operators of multiple remote solar power systems the ability to evaluate the health of all off-grid sites. Sites needing attention are highlighted, and users can drill down into the webview to evaluate the fault or error conditions at each site.
Fat Spaniel says the combination of the Morningstar TriStar Web View and Multi-Site Manager represents a remote monitoring system that combines advanced hardware and software to provide live energy data from off-grid power systems via the Internet.
“Many of our TriStar Charge Controller customers operate multiple PV power systems that are in difficult-to-access locations,” said Lee Gordon, CEO of Morningstar. “This presents a time- consuming, expensive challenge when in comes to maintaining the health of those systems. Together with Fat Spaniel, our customers can diagnose a problem remotely and prevent costly site visits and possible downtime.”
“Our continuing efforts with Morningstar center around solving our customers’ most critical and costly problems,” said Thomas Dinkel, Vice President of Sales for Fat Spaniel Technologies. “By allowing users to check the status of all of their remote sites in a single view, they can minimize potential risk and predict potential problems, without waiting for trouble calls from their customers.”
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case