BP, OCR Offer Solar Roofing Package
Northern California’s largest roofing company, Old Country Roofing, and BP Solar have signed an agreement to offer more than 100 homebuilding companies and homeowners turn-key solar roofing. Eighty-seven percent of all new solar powered homes in the US are built in California.
Beginning next month, OCR will offer a complete solar roofing package that includes design, installation, warranty and customer service. The company will be working with homebuilding companies and using BP Solar’s EnergyTile product to provide built-in solar roofs in California.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike