BP, OCR Offer Solar Roofing Package
Northern California’s largest roofing company, Old Country Roofing, and BP Solar have signed an agreement to offer more than 100 homebuilding companies and homeowners turn-key solar roofing. Eighty-seven percent of all new solar powered homes in the US are built in California.
Beginning next month, OCR will offer a complete solar roofing package that includes design, installation, warranty and customer service. The company will be working with homebuilding companies and using BP Solar’s EnergyTile product to provide built-in solar roofs in California.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B