BP, OCR Offer Solar Roofing Package
Northern California’s largest roofing company, Old Country Roofing, and BP Solar have signed an agreement to offer more than 100 homebuilding companies and homeowners turn-key solar roofing. Eighty-seven percent of all new solar powered homes in the US are built in California.
Beginning next month, OCR will offer a complete solar roofing package that includes design, installation, warranty and customer service. The company will be working with homebuilding companies and using BP Solar’s EnergyTile product to provide built-in solar roofs in California.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.