BP, OCR Offer Solar Roofing Package
Northern California’s largest roofing company, Old Country Roofing, and BP Solar have signed an agreement to offer more than 100 homebuilding companies and homeowners turn-key solar roofing. Eighty-seven percent of all new solar powered homes in the US are built in California.
Beginning next month, OCR will offer a complete solar roofing package that includes design, installation, warranty and customer service. The company will be working with homebuilding companies and using BP Solar’s EnergyTile product to provide built-in solar roofs in California.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE