BP, OCR Offer Solar Roofing Package
Northern California’s largest roofing company, Old Country Roofing, and BP Solar have signed an agreement to offer more than 100 homebuilding companies and homeowners turn-key solar roofing. Eighty-seven percent of all new solar powered homes in the US are built in California.
Beginning next month, OCR will offer a complete solar roofing package that includes design, installation, warranty and customer service. The company will be working with homebuilding companies and using BP Solar’s EnergyTile product to provide built-in solar roofs in California.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along