BHEL Wins Another Contract From Indian Oil for Co-Generation Plant
The order, for a Frame-5 Gas Turbine-based Co-generation power plant, is worth Rs.1,650 Million. The project is being set up to meet the requirement of uninterrupted power supply, in addition to the steam needs of the refinery and is scheduled for commissioning in 22 months.
BHEL’s scope of work in the project will encompass design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning of a Frame-5 Gas Turbine Generator and a Heat Recovery Steam Generator of 130 tons per hour capacity with associated auxiliaries and balance of plant, in addition to complete civil works and select spares.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform