BHEL Wins Another Contract From Indian Oil for Co-Generation Plant
The order, for a Frame-5 Gas Turbine-based Co-generation power plant, is worth Rs.1,650 Million. The project is being set up to meet the requirement of uninterrupted power supply, in addition to the steam needs of the refinery and is scheduled for commissioning in 22 months.
BHEL’s scope of work in the project will encompass design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning of a Frame-5 Gas Turbine Generator and a Heat Recovery Steam Generator of 130 tons per hour capacity with associated auxiliaries and balance of plant, in addition to complete civil works and select spares.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables