BHEL Wins Another Contract From Indian Oil for Co-Generation Plant
The order, for a Frame-5 Gas Turbine-based Co-generation power plant, is worth Rs.1,650 Million. The project is being set up to meet the requirement of uninterrupted power supply, in addition to the steam needs of the refinery and is scheduled for commissioning in 22 months.
BHEL’s scope of work in the project will encompass design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning of a Frame-5 Gas Turbine Generator and a Heat Recovery Steam Generator of 130 tons per hour capacity with associated auxiliaries and balance of plant, in addition to complete civil works and select spares.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy