BHEL Wins Another Contract From Indian Oil for Co-Generation Plant
The order, for a Frame-5 Gas Turbine-based Co-generation power plant, is worth Rs.1,650 Million. The project is being set up to meet the requirement of uninterrupted power supply, in addition to the steam needs of the refinery and is scheduled for commissioning in 22 months.
BHEL’s scope of work in the project will encompass design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning of a Frame-5 Gas Turbine Generator and a Heat Recovery Steam Generator of 130 tons per hour capacity with associated auxiliaries and balance of plant, in addition to complete civil works and select spares.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners