BHEL Wins Another Contract From Indian Oil for Co-Generation Plant
The order, for a Frame-5 Gas Turbine-based Co-generation power plant, is worth Rs.1,650 Million. The project is being set up to meet the requirement of uninterrupted power supply, in addition to the steam needs of the refinery and is scheduled for commissioning in 22 months.
BHEL’s scope of work in the project will encompass design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning of a Frame-5 Gas Turbine Generator and a Heat Recovery Steam Generator of 130 tons per hour capacity with associated auxiliaries and balance of plant, in addition to complete civil works and select spares.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT