Big-Time Green Sponsorship Opportunity with Global Green USA
Partner companies provide:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Partner company receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” People Magazine, “The Today Show,” “Dateline NBC,” VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management