Big-Time Green Sponsorship Opportunity with Global Green USA
Partner companies provide:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Partner company receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” People Magazine, “The Today Show,” “Dateline NBC,” VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA