Big-Time Green Sponsorship Opportunity with Global Green USA
Partner companies provide:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Partner company receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” People Magazine, “The Today Show,” “Dateline NBC,” VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array