Big-Time Green Sponsorship Opportunity with Global Green USA
Partner companies provide:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Partner company receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” People Magazine, “The Today Show,” “Dateline NBC,” VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA