Big-Time Green Sponsorship Opportunity with Global Green USA
Partner companies provide:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Partner company receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” People Magazine, “The Today Show,” “Dateline NBC,” VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves