Top 10 Eco Business Ideas of 2006
Springwise has an article (via Sustainablog) on its top 10 eco & sustainability business ideas of 2006. Number one was greentomatocars, an environmentally friendly cab service in London that uses Toyota’s Prius.
Other green taxi options have popped up, including one in New York City. Hybrid Technologies is supplying a lithium powered L-PT Cruiser for use as a NYC Yellow Cab.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs