Top 10 Eco Business Ideas of 2006
Springwise has an article (via Sustainablog) on its top 10 eco & sustainability business ideas of 2006. Number one was greentomatocars, an environmentally friendly cab service in London that uses Toyota’s Prius.
Other green taxi options have popped up, including one in New York City. Hybrid Technologies is supplying a lithium powered L-PT Cruiser for use as a NYC Yellow Cab.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland