Top 10 Eco Business Ideas of 2006
Springwise has an article (via Sustainablog) on its top 10 eco & sustainability business ideas of 2006. Number one was greentomatocars, an environmentally friendly cab service in London that uses Toyota’s Prius.
Other green taxi options have popped up, including one in New York City. Hybrid Technologies is supplying a lithium powered L-PT Cruiser for use as a NYC Yellow Cab.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Retail Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 4
- Urjanet Partners with ENERGY STAR on Portfolio Manager
- Ketra Creates ‘Dynamic’ LED Light
- 4 Federal Agencies Join to Procure Solar
- Sunwave, Ideal Power Work Together on Energy Storage
- DOE Invests $6M to Increase Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Natural Gas Projected to Provide Larger Share of Electricity Generation
- Industrial Gas Company Switches to Wind-Generated Electricity at Oregon Plant