Top 10 Eco Business Ideas of 2006
Springwise has an article (via Sustainablog) on its top 10 eco & sustainability business ideas of 2006. Number one was greentomatocars, an environmentally friendly cab service in London that uses Toyota’s Prius.
Other green taxi options have popped up, including one in New York City. Hybrid Technologies is supplying a lithium powered L-PT Cruiser for use as a NYC Yellow Cab.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation