Top 10 Eco Business Ideas of 2006
Springwise has an article (via Sustainablog) on its top 10 eco & sustainability business ideas of 2006. Number one was greentomatocars, an environmentally friendly cab service in London that uses Toyota’s Prius.
Other green taxi options have popped up, including one in New York City. Hybrid Technologies is supplying a lithium powered L-PT Cruiser for use as a NYC Yellow Cab.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments