Carmakers Responsible for Vehicle Disposal in EU
The requirement was already in place for cars made after 2002, but now applies to all vehicles of any age. The amount of harmful materials, such as mercury and lead, will now also be reduced in new models by manufacturers.
A similar scheme will come into operation for the disposal of electrical and electronic goods by the middle of the year.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store