Carmakers Responsible for Vehicle Disposal in EU
The requirement was already in place for cars made after 2002, but now applies to all vehicles of any age. The amount of harmful materials, such as mercury and lead, will now also be reduced in new models by manufacturers.
A similar scheme will come into operation for the disposal of electrical and electronic goods by the middle of the year.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?