Carmakers Responsible for Vehicle Disposal in EU
The requirement was already in place for cars made after 2002, but now applies to all vehicles of any age. The amount of harmful materials, such as mercury and lead, will now also be reduced in new models by manufacturers.
A similar scheme will come into operation for the disposal of electrical and electronic goods by the middle of the year.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers