Norway to Offset Public Officials’ Air Travel
“We want to set an example,” Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said. “If only a few do this, it means little. If many join in, it can mean a great deal.”
NTB estimated the cost of buying emission quotas for public employees on foreign flights would be roughly $400,000 (2.5 million kroner) per year.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.