GreenPrint Launches Tree Campaign
GreenPrint Technologies, the maker of software designed to eliminate wasteful printing, announced that starting today it will plant one tree for every copy of GreenPrint’s Home Edition sold through its Website.
The campaign’s goal is to plant 500,000 trees on behalf of its customers by the end of March. If achieved, GreenPrint plans to match every tree planted with an additional tree.
“This is a simple initiative that will yield profound benefits to our environment for generations to come,” said Greg Meyer of American Forests, one of GreenPrint’s tree-planting partners, which also include Sustainable Harvests International and Friends of Trees.
Customers will be offered the choice of planting the tree in their name, or in the name of a friend or family member. A list of the recipients and the type and location of their tree will be available on GreenPrint’s website. In addition, a map on PrintGreener.com will show how many trees have been donated by state and country.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind