GreenPrint Launches Tree Campaign
GreenPrint Technologies, the maker of software designed to eliminate wasteful printing, announced that starting today it will plant one tree for every copy of GreenPrint’s Home Edition sold through its Website.
The campaign’s goal is to plant 500,000 trees on behalf of its customers by the end of March. If achieved, GreenPrint plans to match every tree planted with an additional tree.
“This is a simple initiative that will yield profound benefits to our environment for generations to come,” said Greg Meyer of American Forests, one of GreenPrint’s tree-planting partners, which also include Sustainable Harvests International and Friends of Trees.
Customers will be offered the choice of planting the tree in their name, or in the name of a friend or family member. A list of the recipients and the type and location of their tree will be available on GreenPrint’s website. In addition, a map on PrintGreener.com will show how many trees have been donated by state and country.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento