GreenPrint Launches Tree Campaign
GreenPrint Technologies, the maker of software designed to eliminate wasteful printing, announced that starting today it will plant one tree for every copy of GreenPrint’s Home Edition sold through its Website.
The campaign’s goal is to plant 500,000 trees on behalf of its customers by the end of March. If achieved, GreenPrint plans to match every tree planted with an additional tree.
“This is a simple initiative that will yield profound benefits to our environment for generations to come,” said Greg Meyer of American Forests, one of GreenPrint’s tree-planting partners, which also include Sustainable Harvests International and Friends of Trees.
Customers will be offered the choice of planting the tree in their name, or in the name of a friend or family member. A list of the recipients and the type and location of their tree will be available on GreenPrint’s website. In addition, a map on PrintGreener.com will show how many trees have been donated by state and country.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry