Enterprise Adds Saturn VUE Hybrids to California Line-Up
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is adding Saturn VUE Green Line Hybrid vehicles to its line-up for California renters in 2007. The first wave of approximately 160 hybrid Saturn VUE SUV’s will be delivered the first part of 2007 to select branch locations in the Bay area as well as Los Angeles and Sacramento, with additional deliveries slated throughout next year.
“We continually look at the different fuel efficient vehicles and how to best integrate them into our fleet because these vehicles are very attractive to our customers,” said Bay Area vice president and general manager Leonard Almalech. “The Saturn VUE Hybrids deliver 20 percent better fuel economy over the standard VUE engine, and if California renters show continued demand for alternative fuel cars we will add more to our fleet.”
Last year, to commemorate Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s 50th anniversary, the company announced that it is planting 50 million trees over the next 50 years at a total cost of $50 million dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners