Enterprise Adds Saturn VUE Hybrids to California Line-Up
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is adding Saturn VUE Green Line Hybrid vehicles to its line-up for California renters in 2007. The first wave of approximately 160 hybrid Saturn VUE SUV’s will be delivered the first part of 2007 to select branch locations in the Bay area as well as Los Angeles and Sacramento, with additional deliveries slated throughout next year.
“We continually look at the different fuel efficient vehicles and how to best integrate them into our fleet because these vehicles are very attractive to our customers,” said Bay Area vice president and general manager Leonard Almalech. “The Saturn VUE Hybrids deliver 20 percent better fuel economy over the standard VUE engine, and if California renters show continued demand for alternative fuel cars we will add more to our fleet.”
Last year, to commemorate Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s 50th anniversary, the company announced that it is planting 50 million trees over the next 50 years at a total cost of $50 million dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED