Enterprise Adds Saturn VUE Hybrids to California Line-Up
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is adding Saturn VUE Green Line Hybrid vehicles to its line-up for California renters in 2007. The first wave of approximately 160 hybrid Saturn VUE SUV’s will be delivered the first part of 2007 to select branch locations in the Bay area as well as Los Angeles and Sacramento, with additional deliveries slated throughout next year.
“We continually look at the different fuel efficient vehicles and how to best integrate them into our fleet because these vehicles are very attractive to our customers,” said Bay Area vice president and general manager Leonard Almalech. “The Saturn VUE Hybrids deliver 20 percent better fuel economy over the standard VUE engine, and if California renters show continued demand for alternative fuel cars we will add more to our fleet.”
Last year, to commemorate Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s 50th anniversary, the company announced that it is planting 50 million trees over the next 50 years at a total cost of $50 million dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store