ICP Solar, Coleman Release Remote Solar Chargers
ICP Solar Technologies and Coleman Products have launched a Coleman line of portable solar chargers, designed to provide backup or primary power for automobiles, boats, RVs and also for remote living applications.
The line includes five models for a range of applications, plus an intelligent charge controller to ensure batteries reach their maximum capacity. All of the chargers come with Plug’n’Play for quick connections, a cigarette lighter adaptor and battery clamps for maximum convenience. They include a two-year warranty.
“ICP Solar has an excellent track record of producing superior photovoltaic chargers, making our decision to pursue this partnership an easy one,” said Peter Fox, Vice President of Licensing, Coleman. “Equally, ICP Solar is a leader in the move to accurately rate solar panels. Their products produce the rated output in real-world conditions, not artificial lab settings. We’re certain that this line of products will provide highly reliable, environmentally sound power to all of our customers.”
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries