ICP Solar, Coleman Release Remote Solar Chargers
ICP Solar Technologies and Coleman Products have launched a Coleman line of portable solar chargers, designed to provide backup or primary power for automobiles, boats, RVs and also for remote living applications.
The line includes five models for a range of applications, plus an intelligent charge controller to ensure batteries reach their maximum capacity. All of the chargers come with Plug’n’Play for quick connections, a cigarette lighter adaptor and battery clamps for maximum convenience. They include a two-year warranty.
“ICP Solar has an excellent track record of producing superior photovoltaic chargers, making our decision to pursue this partnership an easy one,” said Peter Fox, Vice President of Licensing, Coleman. “Equally, ICP Solar is a leader in the move to accurately rate solar panels. Their products produce the rated output in real-world conditions, not artificial lab settings. We’re certain that this line of products will provide highly reliable, environmentally sound power to all of our customers.”
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA