Steamboat Ski Area First Resort to Buy Solar
The Steamboat Ski Area is the first resort in the U.S. to buy solar power for its operations, CBS4 reports. The Sunshine Express lift gets about half its power from the sun. The other half comes from the wind.
Other ski areas, CBS4 writes, buy wind power for their operations.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind