Ovation Offers Carbon Neutral Corporate Travel
Ovation Travel Group, the 11th largest corporate travel management company in the U.S., has launched a new initiative, ECOvation, to make its clients’ business travel carbon neutral.
Working with Carbonfund.org, Ovation determined the carbon footprint of its business travel and is offsetting its own carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy. Along with offsetting its own carbon footprint, Ovation Travel Group will make this ECOvation initiative available to its clients. Participants can take part at whatever level they are comfortable with including offsetting all or a portion of their business’s carbon emissions and reducing their emission baseline where possible.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power