Ovation Offers Carbon Neutral Corporate Travel
Ovation Travel Group, the 11th largest corporate travel management company in the U.S., has launched a new initiative, ECOvation, to make its clients’ business travel carbon neutral.
Working with Carbonfund.org, Ovation determined the carbon footprint of its business travel and is offsetting its own carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy. Along with offsetting its own carbon footprint, Ovation Travel Group will make this ECOvation initiative available to its clients. Participants can take part at whatever level they are comfortable with including offsetting all or a portion of their business’s carbon emissions and reducing their emission baseline where possible.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables