Ovation Offers Carbon Neutral Corporate Travel
Ovation Travel Group, the 11th largest corporate travel management company in the U.S., has launched a new initiative, ECOvation, to make its clients’ business travel carbon neutral.
Working with Carbonfund.org, Ovation determined the carbon footprint of its business travel and is offsetting its own carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy. Along with offsetting its own carbon footprint, Ovation Travel Group will make this ECOvation initiative available to its clients. Participants can take part at whatever level they are comfortable with including offsetting all or a portion of their business’s carbon emissions and reducing their emission baseline where possible.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend