Ovation Offers Carbon Neutral Corporate Travel
Ovation Travel Group, the 11th largest corporate travel management company in the U.S., has launched a new initiative, ECOvation, to make its clients’ business travel carbon neutral.
Working with Carbonfund.org, Ovation determined the carbon footprint of its business travel and is offsetting its own carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy. Along with offsetting its own carbon footprint, Ovation Travel Group will make this ECOvation initiative available to its clients. Participants can take part at whatever level they are comfortable with including offsetting all or a portion of their business’s carbon emissions and reducing their emission baseline where possible.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid