Ovation Offers Carbon Neutral Corporate Travel
Ovation Travel Group, the 11th largest corporate travel management company in the U.S., has launched a new initiative, ECOvation, to make its clients’ business travel carbon neutral.
Working with Carbonfund.org, Ovation determined the carbon footprint of its business travel and is offsetting its own carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy. Along with offsetting its own carbon footprint, Ovation Travel Group will make this ECOvation initiative available to its clients. Participants can take part at whatever level they are comfortable with including offsetting all or a portion of their business’s carbon emissions and reducing their emission baseline where possible.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years