WEF to Use DHL’s GoGreen Shipping at Annual Meeting
DHL’s new carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, will get global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. All participants at the annual meeting in Davos can ship event materials without causing CO2 emissions by using the service. Additionally, two DHL Express Switzerland carbon-neutral biogas-powered vehicles will be on hand, providing pickup and delivery services.
For sending carbon-neutral shipments through GoGreen, customers choose the service when ordering international express shipments. The carbon reduction projects portfolio is handled through a certified corporate carbon management program, facilitating the carbon exchange between business units and projects. The program is annually verified by the external certifying body, the Swiss based SGS.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency