WEF to Use DHL’s GoGreen Shipping at Annual Meeting
DHL’s new carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, will get global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. All participants at the annual meeting in Davos can ship event materials without causing CO2 emissions by using the service. Additionally, two DHL Express Switzerland carbon-neutral biogas-powered vehicles will be on hand, providing pickup and delivery services.
For sending carbon-neutral shipments through GoGreen, customers choose the service when ordering international express shipments. The carbon reduction projects portfolio is handled through a certified corporate carbon management program, facilitating the carbon exchange between business units and projects. The program is annually verified by the external certifying body, the Swiss based SGS.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B