WEF to Use DHL’s GoGreen Shipping at Annual Meeting
DHL’s new carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, will get global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. All participants at the annual meeting in Davos can ship event materials without causing CO2 emissions by using the service. Additionally, two DHL Express Switzerland carbon-neutral biogas-powered vehicles will be on hand, providing pickup and delivery services.
For sending carbon-neutral shipments through GoGreen, customers choose the service when ordering international express shipments. The carbon reduction projects portfolio is handled through a certified corporate carbon management program, facilitating the carbon exchange between business units and projects. The program is annually verified by the external certifying body, the Swiss based SGS.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls