WEF to Use DHL’s GoGreen Shipping at Annual Meeting
DHL’s new carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, will get global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. All participants at the annual meeting in Davos can ship event materials without causing CO2 emissions by using the service. Additionally, two DHL Express Switzerland carbon-neutral biogas-powered vehicles will be on hand, providing pickup and delivery services.
For sending carbon-neutral shipments through GoGreen, customers choose the service when ordering international express shipments. The carbon reduction projects portfolio is handled through a certified corporate carbon management program, facilitating the carbon exchange between business units and projects. The program is annually verified by the external certifying body, the Swiss based SGS.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working