WEF to Use DHL’s GoGreen Shipping at Annual Meeting
DHL’s new carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, will get global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. All participants at the annual meeting in Davos can ship event materials without causing CO2 emissions by using the service. Additionally, two DHL Express Switzerland carbon-neutral biogas-powered vehicles will be on hand, providing pickup and delivery services.
For sending carbon-neutral shipments through GoGreen, customers choose the service when ordering international express shipments. The carbon reduction projects portfolio is handled through a certified corporate carbon management program, facilitating the carbon exchange between business units and projects. The program is annually verified by the external certifying body, the Swiss based SGS.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT