Clif Bar’s ‘Save Our Snow’ Roadtrip Visits Ski Resorts
Clif Bar has launched (via TreeHugger) a new marketing campaign, Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip, that features World Champion freeskier Alison Gannett. The roadtrip started from this weeks’ Snowsports Industry Association tradeshow in Las Vegas.
Traveling in an RV powered by vegetable oil, the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will visit ski resorts and schools in the Western U.S., Rockies and Canada over the next two months. It will educate skiers and snowboarders about climate change.
“Clif Bar is stoked to partner with athletes like Alison who demonstrate an on-going commitment to protecting winter and the planet,” said Ricardo Balazs, sports marketing manager for Clif Bar. “We hope the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will inspire thousands of skiers and riders to take small acts that collectively will help save our snow.”
Customers can follow the roadtrip on Clif Bar’s blog.
Clif Bar recently launched a Cool Commute program for employees that pays cash to those who purchase clean-burning biodiesel cars.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store