Clif Bar’s ‘Save Our Snow’ Roadtrip Visits Ski Resorts
Clif Bar has launched (via TreeHugger) a new marketing campaign, Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip, that features World Champion freeskier Alison Gannett. The roadtrip started from this weeks’ Snowsports Industry Association tradeshow in Las Vegas.
Traveling in an RV powered by vegetable oil, the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will visit ski resorts and schools in the Western U.S., Rockies and Canada over the next two months. It will educate skiers and snowboarders about climate change.
“Clif Bar is stoked to partner with athletes like Alison who demonstrate an on-going commitment to protecting winter and the planet,” said Ricardo Balazs, sports marketing manager for Clif Bar. “We hope the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will inspire thousands of skiers and riders to take small acts that collectively will help save our snow.”
Customers can follow the roadtrip on Clif Bar’s blog.
Clif Bar recently launched a Cool Commute program for employees that pays cash to those who purchase clean-burning biodiesel cars.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council