Clif Bar’s ‘Save Our Snow’ Roadtrip Visits Ski Resorts
Clif Bar has launched (via TreeHugger) a new marketing campaign, Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip, that features World Champion freeskier Alison Gannett. The roadtrip started from this weeks’ Snowsports Industry Association tradeshow in Las Vegas.
Traveling in an RV powered by vegetable oil, the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will visit ski resorts and schools in the Western U.S., Rockies and Canada over the next two months. It will educate skiers and snowboarders about climate change.
“Clif Bar is stoked to partner with athletes like Alison who demonstrate an on-going commitment to protecting winter and the planet,” said Ricardo Balazs, sports marketing manager for Clif Bar. “We hope the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will inspire thousands of skiers and riders to take small acts that collectively will help save our snow.”
Customers can follow the roadtrip on Clif Bar’s blog.
Clif Bar recently launched a Cool Commute program for employees that pays cash to those who purchase clean-burning biodiesel cars.
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense