Clif Bar’s ‘Save Our Snow’ Roadtrip Visits Ski Resorts
Clif Bar has launched (via TreeHugger) a new marketing campaign, Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip, that features World Champion freeskier Alison Gannett. The roadtrip started from this weeks’ Snowsports Industry Association tradeshow in Las Vegas.
Traveling in an RV powered by vegetable oil, the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will visit ski resorts and schools in the Western U.S., Rockies and Canada over the next two months. It will educate skiers and snowboarders about climate change.
“Clif Bar is stoked to partner with athletes like Alison who demonstrate an on-going commitment to protecting winter and the planet,” said Ricardo Balazs, sports marketing manager for Clif Bar. “We hope the Clif Bar SOS Winter Roadtrip will inspire thousands of skiers and riders to take small acts that collectively will help save our snow.”
Customers can follow the roadtrip on Clif Bar’s blog.
Clif Bar recently launched a Cool Commute program for employees that pays cash to those who purchase clean-burning biodiesel cars.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency