Scotts Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
“ScottsMiracle-Gro must set the tone for corporate responsibility and how businesses can make a difference in our communities and for the environment,” said Jim Hagedorn, chairman and chief executive officer of ScottsMiracle-Gro.
The report includes examples of how the Company has integrated stewardship principles into its operations and the job functions of its 6,000 employees.
Among other topics, the report discusses packaging, product design, energy use, greehouse gas emissions, hazardous waste and water consumption.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight