Scotts Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
“ScottsMiracle-Gro must set the tone for corporate responsibility and how businesses can make a difference in our communities and for the environment,” said Jim Hagedorn, chairman and chief executive officer of ScottsMiracle-Gro.
The report includes examples of how the Company has integrated stewardship principles into its operations and the job functions of its 6,000 employees.
Among other topics, the report discusses packaging, product design, energy use, greehouse gas emissions, hazardous waste and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy