Scotts Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
“ScottsMiracle-Gro must set the tone for corporate responsibility and how businesses can make a difference in our communities and for the environment,” said Jim Hagedorn, chairman and chief executive officer of ScottsMiracle-Gro.
The report includes examples of how the Company has integrated stewardship principles into its operations and the job functions of its 6,000 employees.
Among other topics, the report discusses packaging, product design, energy use, greehouse gas emissions, hazardous waste and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program