Scotts Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
“ScottsMiracle-Gro must set the tone for corporate responsibility and how businesses can make a difference in our communities and for the environment,” said Jim Hagedorn, chairman and chief executive officer of ScottsMiracle-Gro.
The report includes examples of how the Company has integrated stewardship principles into its operations and the job functions of its 6,000 employees.
Among other topics, the report discusses packaging, product design, energy use, greehouse gas emissions, hazardous waste and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation