Scotts Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
“ScottsMiracle-Gro must set the tone for corporate responsibility and how businesses can make a difference in our communities and for the environment,” said Jim Hagedorn, chairman and chief executive officer of ScottsMiracle-Gro.
The report includes examples of how the Company has integrated stewardship principles into its operations and the job functions of its 6,000 employees.
Among other topics, the report discusses packaging, product design, energy use, greehouse gas emissions, hazardous waste and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers