Sun to Release First Corporate Social Responsibility Report Today
Lynn says that Sun will not put out a generic report that sticks to the usual CSR script. She adds that all of the company’s tracking and measuring systems are not yet in place.
“We clearly lay out a very Sun-specific view of CSR,” Lynn says. If you’d like to know what that view is, the report should be available today on Sun’s Corporate Responsibility page.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE