Sun to Release First Corporate Social Responsibility Report Today
Lynn says that Sun will not put out a generic report that sticks to the usual CSR script. She adds that all of the company’s tracking and measuring systems are not yet in place.
“We clearly lay out a very Sun-specific view of CSR,” Lynn says. If you’d like to know what that view is, the report should be available today on Sun’s Corporate Responsibility page.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’