Sun to Release First Corporate Social Responsibility Report Today
Lynn says that Sun will not put out a generic report that sticks to the usual CSR script. She adds that all of the company’s tracking and measuring systems are not yet in place.
“We clearly lay out a very Sun-specific view of CSR,” Lynn says. If you’d like to know what that view is, the report should be available today on Sun’s Corporate Responsibility page.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B