Sun to Release First Corporate Social Responsibility Report Today
Lynn says that Sun will not put out a generic report that sticks to the usual CSR script. She adds that all of the company’s tracking and measuring systems are not yet in place.
“We clearly lay out a very Sun-specific view of CSR,” Lynn says. If you’d like to know what that view is, the report should be available today on Sun’s Corporate Responsibility page.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes