Sun to Release First Corporate Social Responsibility Report Today
Lynn says that Sun will not put out a generic report that sticks to the usual CSR script. She adds that all of the company’s tracking and measuring systems are not yet in place.
“We clearly lay out a very Sun-specific view of CSR,” Lynn says. If you’d like to know what that view is, the report should be available today on Sun’s Corporate Responsibility page.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store