Survey: Microsoft has Best Corporate Reputation
Microsoft is the company with the best corporate reputation, according to Harris Interactive’s Reputation Quotient survey, USA Today reports. Microsoft’s leadership and financial results, as well as Bill Gates’ philanthropic activities, earned it the top spot.
The survey asked 7,886 Americans to name two companies they think have the best reputations, and two that have the worst, the paper said.
The automotive, airline, energy, financial services, pharmaceutical and tobacco sectors scored lowest.
Whole Foods placed 12th while taking the top spot for social responsibility, the Journal reported.
Halliburton was at bottom of the list.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned