Survey: Microsoft has Best Corporate Reputation
Microsoft is the company with the best corporate reputation, according to Harris Interactive’s Reputation Quotient survey, USA Today reports. Microsoft’s leadership and financial results, as well as Bill Gates’ philanthropic activities, earned it the top spot.
The survey asked 7,886 Americans to name two companies they think have the best reputations, and two that have the worst, the paper said.
The automotive, airline, energy, financial services, pharmaceutical and tobacco sectors scored lowest.
Whole Foods placed 12th while taking the top spot for social responsibility, the Journal reported.
Halliburton was at bottom of the list.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016