Survey: Microsoft has Best Corporate Reputation
Microsoft is the company with the best corporate reputation, according to Harris Interactive’s Reputation Quotient survey, USA Today reports. Microsoft’s leadership and financial results, as well as Bill Gates’ philanthropic activities, earned it the top spot.
The survey asked 7,886 Americans to name two companies they think have the best reputations, and two that have the worst, the paper said.
The automotive, airline, energy, financial services, pharmaceutical and tobacco sectors scored lowest.
Whole Foods placed 12th while taking the top spot for social responsibility, the Journal reported.
Halliburton was at bottom of the list.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs