Survey: Microsoft has Best Corporate Reputation
Microsoft is the company with the best corporate reputation, according to Harris Interactive’s Reputation Quotient survey, USA Today reports. Microsoft’s leadership and financial results, as well as Bill Gates’ philanthropic activities, earned it the top spot.
The survey asked 7,886 Americans to name two companies they think have the best reputations, and two that have the worst, the paper said.
The automotive, airline, energy, financial services, pharmaceutical and tobacco sectors scored lowest.
Whole Foods placed 12th while taking the top spot for social responsibility, the Journal reported.
Halliburton was at bottom of the list.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE