Survey: Microsoft has Best Corporate Reputation
Microsoft is the company with the best corporate reputation, according to Harris Interactive’s Reputation Quotient survey, USA Today reports. Microsoft’s leadership and financial results, as well as Bill Gates’ philanthropic activities, earned it the top spot.
The survey asked 7,886 Americans to name two companies they think have the best reputations, and two that have the worst, the paper said.
The automotive, airline, energy, financial services, pharmaceutical and tobacco sectors scored lowest.
Whole Foods placed 12th while taking the top spot for social responsibility, the Journal reported.
Halliburton was at bottom of the list.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures