Green Car Service Opens West Coast Office
The company is expanding its business from Boston, where it operates a fleet of hybrid vehicles to serve corporate customers.
“PlanetTran is not your grandfather’s car service,” said R. Seth Riney, founder and president of PlanetTran. “Offering an eco-friendly alternative to gas-guzzling limos, we are a next-generation business in an old-fashioned industry. With a fleet based exclusively on one of the most technologically advanced vehicles on the road – the Toyota Prius – we offer online scheduling and in-car WiFi access for customer convenience as well as real-time vehicle tracking for optimal operational efficiency.”
“Our mission to promote corporate responsibility by engaging companies to adopt more progressive social and environmental policies aligns nicely with the mission of PlanetTran, which offers corporations an eco-friendly choice for scheduled car service,” said Larry Fahn, executive director of As you SOW and former president of The Sierra Club, who has used the service on several trips to the Boston area.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE