Deutsche Telekom Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
Deutsche Telekom has released its 2006 Human Resources and Sustainability Report with the theme Leading change.
The company says that employees are the driving force behind its sustainability courses. To illustrate this, it presents five employees in the 2006 report. According to the company, the five very diverse case studies illustrate clearly the results of this change for each individual at the workplace.
Deutsche Telekom gears its external reporting to the international guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Deutsche Telekom uses a twin-track model in following the GRI guidelines, differentiating indicators on which the company reports fully from those for which reporting is not yet complete.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs