Deutsche Telekom Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
Deutsche Telekom has released its 2006 Human Resources and Sustainability Report with the theme Leading change.
The company says that employees are the driving force behind its sustainability courses. To illustrate this, it presents five employees in the 2006 report. According to the company, the five very diverse case studies illustrate clearly the results of this change for each individual at the workplace.
Deutsche Telekom gears its external reporting to the international guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Deutsche Telekom uses a twin-track model in following the GRI guidelines, differentiating indicators on which the company reports fully from those for which reporting is not yet complete.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike