Deutsche Telekom Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
Deutsche Telekom has released its 2006 Human Resources and Sustainability Report with the theme Leading change.
The company says that employees are the driving force behind its sustainability courses. To illustrate this, it presents five employees in the 2006 report. According to the company, the five very diverse case studies illustrate clearly the results of this change for each individual at the workplace.
Deutsche Telekom gears its external reporting to the international guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Deutsche Telekom uses a twin-track model in following the GRI guidelines, differentiating indicators on which the company reports fully from those for which reporting is not yet complete.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment