Deutsche Telekom Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
Deutsche TelekomÂ has releasedÂ its 2006 Human Resources and Sustainability Report with the theme Leading change.
The company says that employees are the driving force behindÂ its sustainability courses. To illustrate this, it presents five employees in the 2006 report. According to the company, the five very diverse case studies illustrate clearly the results of this change for each individual at the workplace.
Deutsche Telekom gears its external reporting to the international guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Deutsche Telekom uses a twin-track model in following the GRI guidelines, differentiating indicators on which the company reports fully from those for which reporting is not yet complete.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses