Komatsu to Market Hybrid Excavator
Komatsu also plans to release hybrid versions of wheel loaders and dump trucks in the future.
The excavator consumes 30 pct less gas oil than the company’s existing, comparable diesel model. It will be priced around 12 mln yen in Japan, which is 20 percent more than the current model.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy