Komatsu to Market Hybrid Excavator
Komatsu also plans to release hybrid versions of wheel loaders and dump trucks in the future.
The excavator consumes 30 pct less gas oil than the company’s existing, comparable diesel model. It will be priced around 12 mln yen in Japan, which is 20 percent more than the current model.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics