Komatsu to Market Hybrid Excavator
Komatsu also plans to release hybrid versions of wheel loaders and dump trucks in the future.
The excavator consumes 30 pct less gas oil than the company’s existing, comparable diesel model. It will be priced around 12 mln yen in Japan, which is 20 percent more than the current model.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment