Komatsu to Market Hybrid Excavator
Komatsu also plans to release hybrid versions of wheel loaders and dump trucks in the future.
The excavator consumes 30 pct less gas oil than the company’s existing, comparable diesel model. It will be priced around 12 mln yen in Japan, which is 20 percent more than the current model.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look