Komatsu to Market Hybrid Excavator
Komatsu also plans to release hybrid versions of wheel loaders and dump trucks in the future.
The excavator consumes 30 pct less gas oil than the company’s existing, comparable diesel model. It will be priced around 12 mln yen in Japan, which is 20 percent more than the current model.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend