Rezidor Ties Guest Carbon Offsets to Loyalty Program
The Rezidor Hotel Group says it’s the first hotel company worldwide to offer all guests a carbon offsetting program.
Guests must first join Rezidor’s free loyalty program. One night at a Radisson SAS hotel collects on average 3,000 gold points in the loyalty program. Two-thousand gold points is needed to offset 270 kg of carbon dioxide – which corresponds to 1 to 2 stays at a hotel, including travel by car, according to Rezidor. The program launches at the beginning of March.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE