Rezidor Ties Guest Carbon Offsets to Loyalty Program
The Rezidor Hotel Group says it’s the first hotel company worldwide to offer all guests a carbon offsetting program.
Guests must first join Rezidor’s free loyalty program. One night at a Radisson SAS hotel collects on average 3,000 gold points in the loyalty program. Two-thousand gold points is needed to offset 270 kg of carbon dioxide – which corresponds to 1 to 2 stays at a hotel, including travel by car, according to Rezidor. The program launches at the beginning of March.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016