Rezidor Ties Guest Carbon Offsets to Loyalty Program
The Rezidor Hotel Group says it’s the first hotel company worldwide to offer all guests a carbon offsetting program.
Guests must first join Rezidor’s free loyalty program. One night at a Radisson SAS hotel collects on average 3,000 gold points in the loyalty program. Two-thousand gold points is needed to offset 270 kg of carbon dioxide – which corresponds to 1 to 2 stays at a hotel, including travel by car, according to Rezidor. The program launches at the beginning of March.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned