Wells Fargo & Verde Partner on Solar Energy Financing
Customers provide their project information using an online survey. Verde staff conducts a free project consultation with each customer, and delivers their request to prescreened, experienced renewable energy contractors in the area who provide bids on the projects.
“Many of our customers indicate an interest in financing options for their project, yet have a difficult time finding lenders who are familiar with renewable energy systems,” said Rob Powell, chief executive for Verde Energy. “We’ve partnered with Wells Fargo because they have a real interest in renewable energy and, most importantly, are providing competitive rates for these projects.”
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation