Wells Fargo & Verde Partner on Solar Energy Financing
Customers provide their project information using an online survey. Verde staff conducts a free project consultation with each customer, and delivers their request to prescreened, experienced renewable energy contractors in the area who provide bids on the projects.
“Many of our customers indicate an interest in financing options for their project, yet have a difficult time finding lenders who are familiar with renewable energy systems,” said Rob Powell, chief executive for Verde Energy. “We’ve partnered with Wells Fargo because they have a real interest in renewable energy and, most importantly, are providing competitive rates for these projects.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT