Wells Fargo & Verde Partner on Solar Energy Financing
Customers provide their project information using an online survey. Verde staff conducts a free project consultation with each customer, and delivers their request to prescreened, experienced renewable energy contractors in the area who provide bids on the projects.
“Many of our customers indicate an interest in financing options for their project, yet have a difficult time finding lenders who are familiar with renewable energy systems,” said Rob Powell, chief executive for Verde Energy. “We’ve partnered with Wells Fargo because they have a real interest in renewable energy and, most importantly, are providing competitive rates for these projects.”
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures