Wells Fargo & Verde Partner on Solar Energy Financing
Customers provide their project information using an online survey. Verde staff conducts a free project consultation with each customer, and delivers their request to prescreened, experienced renewable energy contractors in the area who provide bids on the projects.
“Many of our customers indicate an interest in financing options for their project, yet have a difficult time finding lenders who are familiar with renewable energy systems,” said Rob Powell, chief executive for Verde Energy. “We’ve partnered with Wells Fargo because they have a real interest in renewable energy and, most importantly, are providing competitive rates for these projects.”
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund