Saturn Lends VUE Green Line Hybrids to Florists for V-Day Deliveries
GM of Canada has come up with an interesting marketing campaign. The automaker has provided Saturn VUE Green Line hybrids to 16 Toronto-area florists that they can drive while delivering Valentine’s Day flowers.
To promote the VUE Green Line’s efficiency (20 percent improvement in fuel efficiency), the florists are offering various 20 percent discounts.
On Valentine’s day, the 16 florists are expected to save an estimated 371 litres of fuel by substituting 19 delivery vehicles with the Saturn VUE Green Lines.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy