Saturn Lends VUE Green Line Hybrids to Florists for V-Day Deliveries
GM of Canada has come up with an interesting marketing campaign. The automaker has provided Saturn VUE Green Line hybrids to 16 Toronto-area florists that they can drive while delivering Valentine’s Day flowers.
To promote the VUE Green Line’s efficiency (20 percent improvement in fuel efficiency), the florists are offering various 20 percent discounts.
On Valentine’s day, the 16 florists are expected to save an estimated 371 litres of fuel by substituting 19 delivery vehicles with the Saturn VUE Green Lines.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs