Saturn Lends VUE Green Line Hybrids to Florists for V-Day Deliveries
GM of Canada has come up with an interesting marketing campaign. The automaker has provided Saturn VUE Green Line hybrids to 16 Toronto-area florists that they can drive while delivering Valentine’s Day flowers.
To promote the VUE Green Line’s efficiency (20 percent improvement in fuel efficiency), the florists are offering various 20 percent discounts.
On Valentine’s day, the 16 florists are expected to save an estimated 371 litres of fuel by substituting 19 delivery vehicles with the Saturn VUE Green Lines.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures