Saturn Lends VUE Green Line Hybrids to Florists for V-Day Deliveries
GM of Canada has come up with an interesting marketing campaign. The automaker has provided Saturn VUE Green Line hybrids to 16 Toronto-area florists that they can drive while delivering Valentine’s Day flowers.
To promote the VUE Green Line’s efficiency (20 percent improvement in fuel efficiency), the florists are offering various 20 percent discounts.
On Valentine’s day, the 16 florists are expected to save an estimated 371 litres of fuel by substituting 19 delivery vehicles with the Saturn VUE Green Lines.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M