Saturn Lends VUE Green Line Hybrids to Florists for V-Day Deliveries
GM of Canada has come up with an interesting marketing campaign. The automaker has provided Saturn VUE Green Line hybrids to 16 Toronto-area florists that they can drive while delivering Valentine’s Day flowers.
To promote the VUE Green Line’s efficiency (20 percent improvement in fuel efficiency), the florists are offering various 20 percent discounts.
On Valentine’s day, the 16 florists are expected to save an estimated 371 litres of fuel by substituting 19 delivery vehicles with the Saturn VUE Green Lines.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates