Branson, Virgin Media Consider Move Into Utilities
According to the article, Branson thinks that adding utilities to its cable television, fixed and mobile telephones and broadband internet, could prove attractive to customers because they could receive a single bill for all services.
“Now we’ve got a billing system for all that, it might make sense for Virgin Media to finish off and sort out gas, electricity and water as well. But I haven’t spoken to anyone about it,” Branson said.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland