Branson, Virgin Media Consider Move Into Utilities
According to the article, Branson thinks that adding utilities to its cable television, fixed and mobile telephones and broadband internet, could prove attractive to customers because they could receive a single bill for all services.
“Now we’ve got a billing system for all that, it might make sense for Virgin Media to finish off and sort out gas, electricity and water as well. But I haven’t spoken to anyone about it,” Branson said.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform