Sony Electronics to Join Chicago Climate Exchange
Specific committments to CCX were not addressed, but according to the Exchange’s statement (PDF), “Sony has outlined several goals for global environmental efforts through its Green Management 2010 program. The targets will guide its efforts to minimize impact on global warming, recycle resources, prioritize green procurement, and several other initiatives.”
“We are very pleased to be a part of the Chicago Climate Exchange here in the U.S., which promotes our greater responsibility in working toward our global green initiatives,” said Mark Small, vice president of environmental safety and health at Sony Electronics.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment