Sony Electronics to Join Chicago Climate Exchange
Specific committments to CCX were not addressed, but according to the Exchange’s statement (PDF), “Sony has outlined several goals for global environmental efforts through its Green Management 2010 program. The targets will guide its efforts to minimize impact on global warming, recycle resources, prioritize green procurement, and several other initiatives.”
“We are very pleased to be a part of the Chicago Climate Exchange here in the U.S., which promotes our greater responsibility in working toward our global green initiatives,” said Mark Small, vice president of environmental safety and health at Sony Electronics.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned