Florida School District to Unveil Plug-In Hybrid School Bus
Florida’s Manatee school district will start running two plug-in hybrid school buses from IC Corporation next month, GreenCarCongress reports. The two hybrids are part of a 19-bus order placed by a group of school districts, state energy agencies and private school bus operators in 11 states.
Each hybrid costs $225,000. With volume purchasing, officials expect the price to settle out at around $100,000 apiece.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate