Florida School District to Unveil Plug-In Hybrid School Bus
Florida’s Manatee school district will start running two plug-in hybrid school buses from IC Corporation next month, GreenCarCongress reports. The two hybrids are part of a 19-bus order placed by a group of school districts, state energy agencies and private school bus operators in 11 states.
Each hybrid costs $225,000. With volume purchasing, officials expect the price to settle out at around $100,000 apiece.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016