MeadWestvaco Gives $1 Million to Climate Change Policy Partnership
Global packaging company MeadWestvaco has pledged $1 million to support an industry-university collaboration that is working to develop policies to address the problems of global climate change, Duke reports.
The Climate Change Policy Partnership is a four-year initiative that was launched last year by Duke University and Duke Energy to pool the expertise of the university’s Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions, Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, and Center on Global Change with other concerned partners in the corporate and academic worlds.
MeadWestvaco’s gift will support research and policy analysis on a range of issues relating to the impact of climate change on forest resources.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves