FedEx Adds Electric Hybrids to Denver Fleet
FedEx Corp. is adding four hybrid electric medium-duty trucks into service in Denver. The company now operates a total 93 hybrid vehicles in cities such as New York, Tampa, Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- Decreases soot by 96 percent and smog causing emissions by 65 percent,
- Travels 57 percent farther on a gallon of fuel, reducing fuel costs by over a third, and
- Operates and performs like a conventional FedEx Express medium duty vehicle.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms