FedEx Adds Electric Hybrids to Denver Fleet
FedEx Corp. is adding four hybrid electric medium-duty trucks into service in Denver. The company now operates a total 93 hybrid vehicles in cities such as New York, Tampa, Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- Decreases soot by 96 percent and smog causing emissions by 65 percent,
- Travels 57 percent farther on a gallon of fuel, reducing fuel costs by over a third, and
- Operates and performs like a conventional FedEx Express medium duty vehicle.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency