FedEx Adds Electric Hybrids to Denver Fleet
FedEx Corp. is adding four hybrid electric medium-duty trucks into service in Denver. The company now operates a total 93 hybrid vehicles in cities such as New York, Tampa, Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- Decreases soot by 96 percent and smog causing emissions by 65 percent,
- Travels 57 percent farther on a gallon of fuel, reducing fuel costs by over a third, and
- Operates and performs like a conventional FedEx Express medium duty vehicle.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses