FedEx Adds Electric Hybrids to Denver Fleet
FedEx Corp. is adding four hybrid electric medium-duty trucks into service in Denver. The company now operates a total 93 hybrid vehicles in cities such as New York, Tampa, Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- Decreases soot by 96 percent and smog causing emissions by 65 percent,
- Travels 57 percent farther on a gallon of fuel, reducing fuel costs by over a third, and
- Operates and performs like a conventional FedEx Express medium duty vehicle.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018