Imperium Sets Record for Private Equity Biodiesel Investment
The investment comes from two sources: $113 million of private equity and $101 million from a senior secured credit facility that will be arranged by Societe Generale.
Imperium plans to use the money invested for opening new biodiesel plants around the world, including in Hawaii and in northeastern states. Meanwhile, the company is continuing construction of its Port of Grays Harbor plant in coastal Washington.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike