SC Johnson Makes Greenlist Available Royalty-Free
SC Johnson is licensing its Greenlist process to other companies royalty-free. Greenlist is an environmental classification system that measures and tracks the performance of environmentally responsible products by classifying raw materials according to their impact on the environment and human health.
Five Winds International, which was involved in the initial development of Greenlist, has become the company’s Greenlist administrator. Under the agreement, Five Winds will work with companies interested in licensing Greenlist to improve the environmental profile of their products.
“SC Johnson is very pleased with this partnership because we will now easily be able to share Greenlist to help other companies measure and improve the environmental impact of their products,” said Scott Johnson, vice president of global environmental and safety actions for SC Johnson.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland