SC Johnson Makes Greenlist Available Royalty-Free
SC Johnson is licensing its Greenlist process to other companies royalty-free. Greenlist is an environmental classification system that measures and tracks the performance of environmentally responsible products by classifying raw materials according to their impact on the environment and human health.
Five Winds International, which was involved in the initial development of Greenlist, has become the company’s Greenlist administrator. Under the agreement, Five Winds will work with companies interested in licensing Greenlist to improve the environmental profile of their products.
“SC Johnson is very pleased with this partnership because we will now easily be able to share Greenlist to help other companies measure and improve the environmental impact of their products,” said Scott Johnson, vice president of global environmental and safety actions for SC Johnson.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals