SC Johnson Makes Greenlist Available Royalty-Free
SC Johnson is licensing its Greenlist process to other companies royalty-free. Greenlist is an environmental classification system that measures and tracks the performance of environmentally responsible products by classifying raw materials according to their impact on the environment and human health.
Five Winds International, which was involved in the initial development of Greenlist, has become the company’s Greenlist administrator. Under the agreement, Five Winds will work with companies interested in licensing Greenlist to improve the environmental profile of their products.
“SC Johnson is very pleased with this partnership because we will now easily be able to share Greenlist to help other companies measure and improve the environmental impact of their products,” said Scott Johnson, vice president of global environmental and safety actions for SC Johnson.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency