SC Johnson Makes Greenlist Available Royalty-Free
SC Johnson is licensing its Greenlist process to other companies royalty-free. Greenlist is an environmental classification system that measures and tracks the performance of environmentally responsible products by classifying raw materials according to their impact on the environment and human health.
Five Winds International, which was involved in the initial development of Greenlist, has become the company’s Greenlist administrator. Under the agreement, Five Winds will work with companies interested in licensing Greenlist to improve the environmental profile of their products.
“SC Johnson is very pleased with this partnership because we will now easily be able to share Greenlist to help other companies measure and improve the environmental impact of their products,” said Scott Johnson, vice president of global environmental and safety actions for SC Johnson.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform