Sprint Launches Cell Phone Recycling Campaign
More than 1,000 Keep America Beautiful affiliates and participating organizations across all 50 states could participate in the Wipe Out Wireless Waste campaign by conducting events and distributing special postage-paid mailing envelopes to encourage community members to recycle their old phones.
Sprint Nextel is giving $500 grants to the first 100 affiliates that register to participate in the campaign, awarding up to $5,000 to the top performing affiliates, donating all net proceeds from the recycling program to support community improvement and revitalization efforts through Keep America Beautiful, and contributing $200,000 in support of the Great American Cleanup.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate